1826 Adare outdoor reservations available online
1826 Adare will be embracing the outdoors this summer, with a casual menu and drinks offering beginning June 10th from 1pm to 7pm Thursday through Sunday.
We will have two outdoor seating areas, one at the front of the cottage and another in the secluded patio to the rear of the restaurant..
Our ethos will still be the same. We will continue to work with and support local, Irish suppliers. The offering will be a simpler more casual style of dining, showcasing the West of Ireland’s bounty. A daily changing blackboard of 5-6 dishes containing fresh, seasonal & organic produce will be the main focus.
– Korean Fried Friendly Farmer Chicken, Pickled Radish, Kimchi Slaw
– Devilled Sexton’s Doonbeg Crab, O’Brien’s Cheddar, Sourdough, Organic Leaves
– Confit Skeaghanore Duck & Rice Noodle Salad, Peanut, Soy, Sesame & Chili Dressing
– Cod Finger “BLT”, Pea & Mint Aioli
– Also a selection of seasonal desserts
The menu will be complimented by Summer inspired alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, for example Aperol spritz, fresh fruit bellini’s, alcohol free G&T